Production, Processing & Distribution
BONRIC SDN. BHD. being a quality built-in company maintains a fully dedicated manufacturing and cleanroom processing plants that operates on the premise of proprietary designed compounding, dipping, depowdering and cleanroom processing of products to meet the stringent Class 10 and Class 100 latex, nitrile, neoprene and polyisoprene cleanroom gloves.
Using in-house “cleanroom specific” compounding formulation, our cleanroom gloves are manufactured and processed under critically controlled conditions to meet our customers’ stringent requirements worldwide.
The test of a cleanroom glove manufacturer lies in its ability to fulfill 7 essential mandatory requirements of
- Dedicated compounding and process controlled glove dipping.
- Certified laminar flow Class 10 and Class 100 processing facility, fulfilling EU GMP grade A Compatible.
- Reverse Osmosis De Ionised ( RODI) process water plant giving up to 17 megohms purity.
- Dedicated ISO 17025 certified testing laboratory that performs all cleanroom specific determinations
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems to ensure process and product quality.
- Care for the environment, via ISO14001 Environmental Management System
- Continuous R&D with partner research universities to meet the ever higher standards of the industry.
Since, 1996 , Bonric Sdn Bhd has attained all the above seven requirements , making it , one of its kind, in this industry.